Wednesday 6 June 2012

Well today's story is... 
I woke up at 1:11am after falling asleep around 11:30pm the night before, and my brain refused to shut down therefore I couldn't get back to sleep. So having to go for my bus at 7:45am without sleep basically was a challenge in itself. Next came the challenge of being in school and frankly 3:30pm couldn't come quick enough. As soon as school finished I rushed to get the bus home and was just on time and my brilliant bus driver must have known my situation and how desperate I wanted a latte, food and sleep, and for that I commend you brilliant woman. 
If you find my story interesting and would want me to tell more or if you think I would be better at posting about more interesting, factual news. Let me know what you think 

No comments:

Post a Comment