Tuesday 5 June 2012

WTF? My mum just called me and was like did I tell you what Katie (my youngest sister) done on Friday while you weren’t in? I tell her that she hadn’t, she replies with, “I was washing dishes and Katie was outside playing in the garden, she comes running in telling me there was a cute Shih tzu in the garden and to come and see it” i was like wow interesting story mum*to myself* she continues “I told her when I finished the dishes so she runs outside again and when I finish I go out and see what she’s on about, I get to the door and the dog is humping Katie’s leg.” Well that was me in stitches rolling around on the floor laughing my head off. Then my mum told me “I told her to stop the dog and she tells me ‘its okay mum its just giving me a cuddle, its a friendly dog’” sometimes I really wonder about my family. My little sister is NUTS!

No comments:

Post a Comment